Herotime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Herotime.forumotion.com. Come here for the best comic book news, reviews and interviews with who's who of the comic book world! As well as Movies, Anime and Video Games.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Guardians of the Galaxy discussion thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreadmaster
Dreadmaster

Official Guardians of the Galaxy discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Guardians of the Galaxy discussion thread   Official Guardians of the Galaxy discussion thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Anybody reading it?
Back to top Go down
Closure

Closure

PostSubject: Re: Official Guardians of the Galaxy discussion thread   Official Guardians of the Galaxy discussion thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:26 pm

study Not sure if I should get this study
Back to top Go down
Geraldthesloth
Admin
Geraldthesloth

PostSubject: Re: Official Guardians of the Galaxy discussion thread   Official Guardians of the Galaxy discussion thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:06 pm

The guardians don't even have any villains yet..Im not sure if this series is going to last much longer with the War of Kings just ending
Back to top Go down
Dreadmaster
Dreadmaster

PostSubject: Re: Official Guardians of the Galaxy discussion thread   Official Guardians of the Galaxy discussion thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:34 am

I hope they can have an ongoing villain actually, they have a great team but that has nothing if they don't have a plot to work against, although i'm pretty sure the next couple of stories will be about fixing the rip in space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Guardians of the Galaxy discussion thread   Official Guardians of the Galaxy discussion thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Guardians of the Galaxy discussion thread
Page 1 of 1