Welcome to Herotime.forumotion.com. Come here for the best comic book news, reviews and interviews with who's who of the comic book world! As well as Movies, Anime and Video Games.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

OFFICIAL RPG RULES!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warsman

PostSubject: OFFICIAL RPG RULES!!!   Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:57 pm

No being an asshole. Be fair in your posts and try to sell them, meaning giving your opponent a chance and taking a few hits.

Speaking of "selling a post," if you feel the need to kill NPC's (non-player characters) kill them with style and take a few bullets or knives in the shoulder or something. Don't make it seem like you're untouchable or something.

Posts need to be at least a paragraph (more than one sentence). That way, it'll seem like you're interested in the fight! Smile

AND NO GODMODDING

I think that's it. If anyone has any other ideas, please feel free to post them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDrifter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL RPG RULES!!!   Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Warsman wrote:
No being an asshole. Be fair in your posts and try to sell them, meaning giving your opponent a chance and taking a few hits.

Speaking of "selling a post," if you feel the need to kill NPC's (non-player characters) kill them with style and take a few bullets or knives in the shoulder or something. Don't make it seem like you're untouchable or something.

Posts need to be at least a paragraph (more than one sentence). That way, it'll seem like you're interested in the fight! Smile

AND NO GODMODDING

I think that's it. If anyone has any other ideas, please feel free to post them.

Nice job, I'll pin this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://herotime.forumotion.com
DayHunter

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL RPG RULES!!!   Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Warsman wrote:

AND NO GODMODDING

No autohitting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warsman

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL RPG RULES!!!   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:48 am

DayHunter wrote:
Warsman wrote:

AND NO GODMODDING

No autohitting

And try to keep them clean, so nothing sexual, profane, or obscenely violent.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL RPG RULES!!!   

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL RPG RULES!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1