Herotime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Herotime.forumotion.com. Come here for the best comic book news, reviews and interviews with who's who of the comic book world! As well as Movies, Anime and Video Games.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Martian Manhunter vs Thanos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warsman
Warsman

Martian Manhunter vs Thanos Empty
PostSubject: Martian Manhunter vs Thanos   Martian Manhunter vs Thanos I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:21 am

Thanos does not have anything related to the Infinity Gauntlet or Heart of the Universe and J'onn is how he was when he was alive. Battlefield is on the planet Big Blue from the F-Zero franchise, which includes entire cities dedicated to the purpose of being a giant racing track for crafts going about 1500 kilometers per hour and more. A race is in progress and the fights begins.
Back to top Go down
Dreadmaster
Dreadmaster

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter vs Thanos   Martian Manhunter vs Thanos I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:32 am

I think i'll side with Thanos in a VERY close battle, he's been able to attack the minds of the Fallen One, he's has enough power to put Galactus on his butt and his intelligence are a great factor in this one, not to mention his durability. But MM has a chance to win, if he can speed rush alot then maybe it would keep Thanos off balance to execute cosmic attacks., still siding with Thanos though.
Back to top Go down
Geraldthesloth
Admin
Geraldthesloth

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter vs Thanos   Martian Manhunter vs Thanos I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:55 am

Martian Manhunter, Thanos cant do anything to hurt him when he blitzes him or uses his intangibility
Back to top Go down
Dreadmaster
Dreadmaster

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter vs Thanos   Martian Manhunter vs Thanos I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:02 pm

Geraldthesloth wrote:
Martian Manhunter, Thanos cant do anything to hurt him when he blitzes him or uses his intangibility

.............shields...............Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter vs Thanos   Martian Manhunter vs Thanos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martian Manhunter vs Thanos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Herotime :: Battles :: Battles-
Jump to: