Herotime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Herotime.forumotion.com. Come here for the best comic book news, reviews and interviews with who's who of the comic book world! As well as Movies, Anime and Video Games.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL WHO ARE YOU THREAD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warsman
Warsman

OFFICIAL WHO ARE YOU THREAD Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL WHO ARE YOU THREAD   OFFICIAL WHO ARE YOU THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:02 pm

Here, you may post a biography of your character in order to give users a chance to see what they're up against in a fight. This can include a backstory, powers, and even how the character looks.

PLEASE, ONE BIO PER CHARACTER

I'll start.

"The most lethal man in history...one who never misses...one whose bullets are endless...one whose body is immortal...it's only a story...

He found the secret to eternity, and shot Death back to Hell. His name is Warsman - the Patron of Violence.

His aim is flawless, and can shoot himself in the back by sending a bullet around the world. He is immortal, but can be severely injured and beaten into unconsciousness. Be wary though; his bullets are as endless as the air in his lungs."

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Ferro Vida

Ferro Vida

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL WHO ARE YOU THREAD   OFFICIAL WHO ARE YOU THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Hunted by his government...

Betrayed by his friends...

Plagued by regret...

His story in not one for the faint of heart. Throughout his life the world has conspired against him, taking everything he ever cared and and crushing it like a flower beneath man's booted heel. His genetic legacy keeps him from seeking solace among the regular people, who fear and hate him. Why, then, does Felix Black choose to play the part of the hero and protect those who would out a bullet in his skull? No one knows save for the guardian himself. The only thing for certain is that this man has a heart and soul of steel.

Iron Life

Ferro Vida

[img]OFFICIAL WHO ARE YOU THREAD 58844910[/img]
Back to top Go down
Warsman
Warsman

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL WHO ARE YOU THREAD   OFFICIAL WHO ARE YOU THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Ferro Vida wrote:
Hunted by his government...

Betrayed by his friends...

Plagued by regret...

His story in not one for the faint of heart. Throughout his life the world has conspired against him, taking everything he ever cared and and crushing it like a flower beneath man's booted heel. His genetic legacy keeps him from seeking solace among the regular people, who fear and hate him. Why, then, does Felix Black choose to play the part of the hero and protect those who would out a bullet in his skull? No one knows save for the guardian himself. The only thing for certain is that this man has a heart and soul of steel.

Iron Life

Ferro Vida

[img]OFFICIAL WHO ARE YOU THREAD 58844910[/img]

Very nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL WHO ARE YOU THREAD   OFFICIAL WHO ARE YOU THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL WHO ARE YOU THREAD
Page 1 of 1