Herotime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Herotime.forumotion.com. Come here for the best comic book news, reviews and interviews with who's who of the comic book world! As well as Movies, Anime and Video Games.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Beginning: OoC

Go down 
+2
Ferro Vida
TheDrifter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheDrifter
Admin
TheDrifter

In the Beginning: OoC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning: OoC   In the Beginning: OoC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:59 am

Akwa wrote:
Dreadmaster wrote:
Akwa wrote:
Nice posts. Also, I have checked my User CP and could find no section marked 'Comments'

Alright you press on Usercp and you scroll down till you find a box that says comments, its probably the biggest box there you can't miss it. hipposlap

You see, thats the thing. I've done that like five times in the last minute. The Comments box is not showing up for me. It simply is not there. suicide

Try now blade
Back to top Go down
https://herotime.forumotion.com
Mage

Mage

In the Beginning: OoC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning: OoC   In the Beginning: OoC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:43 pm

TheDrifter wrote:
Akwa wrote:
Dreadmaster wrote:
Akwa wrote:
Nice posts. Also, I have checked my User CP and could find no section marked 'Comments'

Alright you press on Usercp and you scroll down till you find a box that says comments, its probably the biggest box there you can't miss it. hipposlap

You see, thats the thing. I've done that like five times in the last minute. The Comments box is not showing up for me. It simply is not there. suicide

Try now blade

It works now. Thanks Mod Guy!
Back to top Go down

In the Beginning: OoC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2